Since 1997, Rachel has assisted small to mid-size businesses with services ranging from business start-ups to business turn-around plans. She works tirelessly with clients to create meaningful accounting systems, train staff, develop effective budgets, analyze financial reports, and create forecasts for the overall success of organizations. She assists business owners and managers in understanding financial statements and business indicators.
Rachel is respected among CPA colleagues who frequently refer clients for services. Colleagues recognize Rachel’s ability to assess systems and target areas for improvements. She assists clients with specialized skills to augment management teams, to improve staff capacity, and to enhance financial reporting systems.
Rachel’s business and finance experience includes working with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) in the restructuring of Savings and Loan Banks throughout New England. Rachel also facilitated corporate manufacturing mergers, including the complex merger of different corporate accounting systems.
Clients range from start-up ventures to seasoned multi-million dollar organizations to non-profit organizations. Rachel has experience with international trade issues, letters of credit and international collections. A native of Northern Maine, she is fluent in both English and French.
A fellow CPA, Dawn Landry of Meredith, New Hampshire notes: “Rachel is one of the most respected, professional, capable and sincere people I have had the pleasure to be associated with.”
Rachel’s professional accomplishments and affiliations include:
- Certified Public Accountant
- B.S. Accounting – Husson University
- Maine State Society of Certified Public Accountant – Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- FastTrac Certified Instructor, Kauffman Center for
- Entrepreneurial Leadership
- QuickBooks Professional Advisor
- Maine Small Business Development Center – Past Advisory
- Council Member
- Bangor Y – Past Treasurer
- Catholic Charities Maine, Past Treasurer
- Catholic Charities Maine, Chair